Wednesday, May 6, 2015

New project!

Hey there!

This time I´m popping up to tell you about my new project, "Sky's the limit" by Emily Peacock, from Cross Stitcher Magazine Nº 07 (254) 2012.


No Soda Designs this time... I wanted something kinda vintage 'cause I'm having some ideas to let my living room like a living room should be (right now it serves me like a deposit).

Planning to have a wall with some cute cross stitch designs and other kind of things like pictures and illustrations, different from my hall.




The first part of it was kinda boring due to long blue rays around the balloon.. it took me more than 26 yards of embroidery floss to finish it and now I'm stitching the coolest part :D


Really can't wait to see it done!

XOXO,

Isabella.

11 comments:

Kate's Stitches said...

que engraçado que está a ficar :)

Anonymous said...

Oi Isa fico encantada com a sua organização com o bordado.Confesso que quando o desenho é grande fico com preguiça de usar as canetinhas para fazer o pingado. Apesar de achar que isso facilita muito o bordado. Também amo essa sua parede de quadros que me inspirou a montar uma também aqui em casa. Porém meus quadros são mais simples mas tá valendo. O bordado do balão tá ficando perfeito bjs.

Mii Stitch said...

Your new project looks really colourful. A great start! So different from your Soda too :)

Sarah in Stitches said...

Oh, it looks amazing! Great start. Can't wait to see how it turns out :D

Unknown said...

Wow ! What really caught my attention and admiration for you is that you take the time to paint the diagram and then embroider the fabric . It's double work , but of course, rightly your labors are so cute that almost seem brushstrokes thread .
Congratulations and nice challenge .

Preeti said...

Your new start is fantastic!! Can't wait to see it completed :)

Anonymous said...

Nossa!!!
Vai ficar demais!!
Beijos

Cris Mello said...

Olá Isa, boa tarde
Quanta coisa linda, vc é uma inspiração!!!
Parabéns pelos belíssimos bordados!!!
Vou acompanhar o novo bordado, as cores estão lindas. Bom final de semana!
Feliz Dia das Maes!!!
Monte de bjsss

Annette said...

That pictures is from your wall?? It looks so pretty.
Your new project is seeing so lovely, I saw it on FB,.,. And I was think. that I can't think of a soda stitch that has that.. hhihi But it isn't one..

I finished my very first soda stitch pattern.. will show it this week on my blog

Unknown said...

Vai ficar muito lindo! Adorei a ideia da parede com os bordados e talvez fotos, pensei em fazer aqui em casa também!

Marly said...

Hi, Isa!


Que bom receber visita sua, darling! A idéia de decorar a parede com bordados ou fotos é bem bacana, estou certa de que você saberá fazer com que fique linda!
Eu também estou ainda tentando deixar a minha casa do jeito que quero, rsrs.

Um beijo